7/5/11

Inspiration



Finally, I'm home!
I am totally happy with my trip, cause it was just amazing! I had a rest in Kizhi and Mandrogi and then I moved to St. Petersburg. I'm forever in love with this city - it's very beautiful interesting and inspiring .

So, now I have a lot of new ideas for my future models and cloth collections.
I tried to photograph some sources of my inspiration, and now I'd like to share some pictures with you.






 John Lonnon Street



 It was HOT! )


Some museum exhibits:






 I was trying to get a picture with a handsome boy, but he turned away) Howevere, thisi is one of my favourite  paintings - Matiss "Dance". 


Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Amazing that you saw Matisse in real :)

    And I think you look like a celebrity on the last picture :)

    maybe a little like Dakota Fanning ^-^ I hope that's a compliment ^-^


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :*

    I like Dakota, so it's a really compliment for me!
    Thank you for your comments)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these photos are amazing!! So much culture, I love it :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...