7/12/11

Harry Potter Once Again

This week definitely will be  for me a "Harry Potter" one.
I'm looking forward to watch Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 by the end of this week, and I hope, I'll do it!


But now, I hasten to show you some more photos from the HP Premiere - this time in New York!



One more stunning look from Emma Watson. This time her choice was -  a gown with a linen bustier and flowing satin amber skirt by Bottega Veneta (Fall 2011) 


I love her dress and her hairstyle, but I don't like her make-up at all.. for my taste it's too kitschy .


As I understood, from the cast there were only Emma, Dan, Rupert, Matthew and Tom.



And, of course, some guests: 

 Sarah Jessica Parker

America Ferrera


9 comments:

  1. love her and love the dress! makeup was a no for me too. too much dark around the eyes, it goes all the way up to her eyebrows. very "taylor momsen", you know? well love the blog, im following! follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha) Yep, the make-up is really in "Taylor Momsen's style))

    Thank you for your comment! Of course, I'll follow you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. emma is so beautiful, and i love the way SJP paired that dress with the more casual blazer, so chic!

    http://www.solifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment!
    Oh, Emma is so beautiful! This dress is lovely, so different from the last one! I agree with you about the make-up though, just too dark I think..
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following my blog)

    The dress is great.. but her make-up.. I think it's a real disaster((

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Emma's outfit, but not really the eye makeup. Think they should have toned it down a bit!

    Nice post!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog, great info. she has been looking so hot lately

    Following you

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Эмма выглядит потрясающе! ^_^ И макияж мне очень нравится, я такой очень люблю :D он отлично подходит к этой причёске :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...